- "She gives you a name that you are sure is not real. She will help you, but you should probably be careful around her."
|Base Cost||Base DPS||Personal Upgrade Bonus||Global DPS Upgrade Bonus||Click Damage From DPS Upgrade|
|Critical Strike||Lvl 10||Increases your Critical Click Chance by 3%.||An improvement to Alexa's knowledge of monster anatomy. She hits to kill.||1.500e8|
|Clairvoyance||Lvl 25||Increases Alexa, Assassin's DPS by 125%.||An improvement to her ability to see surroundings without her eyes, increasing her combat prowess.||3.750e8|
|Poisoned Blades||Lvl 50||Increases Alexa, Assassin's DPS by 125%.||"Don't use these as steak knives", she warns.||1.500e9|
|Invisible Strikes||Lvl 75||Increases your Critical Click Damage Multiplier by 5.0.||Imbued with great speed, Alexa's attacks having become blindingly fast as to appear invisible.||1.200e10|
|Lucky Strikes||Lvl 100||Unlocks the Lucky Strikes skill.||+50% chance of Critical Click for 30 seconds. 30 minute cooldown.||1.200e11|
|Skill Name||Icon||Description||Hotkey||Base Cooldown|
|Lucky Strikes||+50% chance of Critical Click for 30 seconds.||3||30 mins.|
- Alexa, non-gilded, wields the same two-bladed weapons as the non-gilded Ma Zhu.
- This heroine is known as "blind ninja" in the game files, hinting to an eventual blindness in her premise, from which gilded Alexa seems cured. However, Gilded Alexa's head is Athena, Goddess of War's head recolored.
- The unused sprite "dark monk" uses Alexa's head, a similar outfit, yet different weapons. It may have been of first draft of what would have become Alexa's final look.
- Sniperino's description mentions Alexa: Alexa accompanies you on your visit to the monument. "The ancient's aura has enhanced my sight. I can more easily detect weaknesses of my foes," she claims.