|Resurrection||Lvl 10||Increases Atlas's DPS by 100%.||Breathes new life into heroes with lost hope.||1.000e56|
|Band of Brothers||Lvl 25||Increases Atlas's DPS by 100%.||"Stand by one another. There's strength in numbers."||2.500e56|
|Medic||Lvl 50||Increases Atlas's DPS by 100%.||With all the fighting going on, its a wonder how there's no medical staff on board.||1.000e57|
|Fully Charged||Lvl 100||Increases Atlas's DPS by 150%.||"One speech is all it takes to put a fire under their asses."||8.000e57|
- Atlas is a reference to the Greek titan of astronomy and navigation.
- The weapon Atlas is wielding is almost identical to the Blue Power Lance from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series.
- The upgrades Medic and Fully Charged in order is possibly a reference to the shooter game "Team fortress 2". Also, the Resurrection upgrade may be a reference to the game mode "Mann Vs. Machine" from the same game.
- Atlas is the only character to swear in the entire game.
- His flavor text used to be much longer, but it was changed in patch 1.0e11, due to a bug where you couldn't see gilds put on him because of his long flavor text.