|Wilderburr Dumplings||Lvl 10||Increases DPS of all heroes by 20%.||"Delicate and oh so delicious, these delightful morsels make you very vigorous."||2.000e5|
|Braised Flamingogo Casserole||Lvl 25||Increases DPS of all heroes by 20%.||"You know what they say. An army runs on good homemade Casseroles."||5.000e5|
|Truffled Trollgre with Bloop Reduction||Lvl 50||Increases DPS of all heroes by 20%.||"A new dish I came up with. It's exquisite."||2.000e6|
|Foomgus Risotto||Lvl 75||Increases DPS of all heroes by 20%.||"One bite and you won't have to eat for days. It has something to do with the magical qualities of the Foomgus."||1.600e7|
|World Famous Cookbook||Lvl 100||Increases your Click Damage by 0.5% of your total DPS.||"This is the most famous cookbook ever written. It contains recipes that make your clicks do huge damage."||1.600e8|
- Betty Clicker is one of two heroes that don't have any self-DPS increase bonus.
- However, Wepwawet's third upgrade increases Betty's base DPS by 500000000% (500 million percent).
- Betty Clicker is a reference to Betty Crocker, a line of cookbooks and baking products.
- On the mobile version (iOS & Android), she is called "Betty Tapper".
- Fragsworth's description mentions Clicker: You are brimming with anger for no apparent reason. Betty asks "Are you okay?" You blow over and shoot a barrage of insults about Betty's cooking until she breaks down and cries. You feel no regret for what you've done until long after you leave the ancient...