|Clicker Heroes |
‹ Achievements • Ancients • Ascension • Builds • Clans ›
‹ Clickables • Easter Eggs • Forge Cores • General Tips • Gold • Guides ›
‹ Heroes • Hero Souls • Holiday Events • Hotkeys • Mercenaries • Monsters ›
‹ Newbie Guide: Pre-Transcendence • Outsiders • Patch History • Primal Bosses ›
‹ Recruitment Page • Relics • Rubies • Skills • Transcendence • Units • Upgrades • Zones ›
Builds are the playing styles of Clicker Heroes. There are three types of Builds:
- Active - Generally best for players who are very focused in their game, and play very often, without getting distracted.
- Idle - Generally best for players who spend a lot of time on other windows and tabs, and aren't on the game that much. It is no longer a good build to go for as of the 1.0e10 update.
- Hybrid - Generally best for players who want to go active at the end of the run to push further than idle, but don't want so much micro-managing near the beginning.
Either Active or Hybrid will do. Hybrid players should invest in Timelapses, while active players need not do so.
Hybrid builds are sort of like a combination of a Click build and an Idle build, requiring players to stay idle up until they stop insta-killing, when they switch over to playing active until the end of the run.
Because the three main active Ancients ( Fragsworth, Bhaal, and Juggernaut) do not work well with the idle ancients, this means that not all the Ancients can easily function together. This is the only downside of a hybrid build, as it requires the player to level up all the Ancients, meaning they will be at lower levels, and less strong. (For example, the amount of Hero Souls it takes to level Fragsworth to 100 with an hybrid build, when all Ancients are leveled optimally, is more than the amount of Hero Souls that it takes to level Fragsworth to 100 with an active build, when all Ancients are leveled optimally. Remember that by the time the player clicks in a hybrid build, the idle ancients aren't functioning anymore, so everything relies on the active Ancients and the neutral Ancients(making it feel the same as an active build).)
The player should get all of the Ancients.
The ratio between Fragsworth and Siyalatas should be at 0.5 when the first Auto Clicker is bought, and has Siyalatas over 200,000. Once the player can get infinite Lucky Strikes, the player should move it up to 1, and then to 2 when the player can get infinite energized Lucky Strikes.
Leveling Ancients is following the 1.0 Rules of Thumb, with some small changes:
- Argaiv = max( Fragsworth, Siyalatas),
- Mimzee, Mammon, Atman, Bubos, Chronos, Dogcog, Dora, Fortuna, Kumawakamaru and Solomon are based on Argaiv, not Siyalatas,
- Libertas is still based on Siyalatas,
- Bhaal = Fragsworth, Juggernaut = Fragsworth0.8,
- Player are free to choose how to level Revolc, Vaagur and skill Ancients.
Besides the main DPS heroes ( The Masked Samurai, Atlas, and beyond), the player should level the following heroes only to these certain levels (not past) in order to get the upgrades to increase DPS, gold gained, and click damage:
- Cid, the Helpful Adventurer - 25 (The upgrades past that only multiplies her damage, not your click damage)
- Treebeast - 100
- Ivan, the Drunken Brawler - 100
- The Wandering Fisherman - 100
- Betty Clicker - 100
- Leon - 75
- Alexa, Assassin - 100
- Mercedes, Duchess of Blades - 100
- Bobby, Bounty Hunter - 100
- Broyle Lindeoven, Fire Mage - 100
- Sir George II, King's Guard - 100
- King Midas - 125
- Referi Jerator, Ice Wizard - 125
- Abaddon - 75
- Amenhotep - 50 (150 when preparing to ascend)
- Beastlord - 100
- Aphrodite, Goddess of Love - 100
- Shinatobe, Wind Deity - 100
- Grant, the General - 50
- Frostleaf - 75
- Bomber Max - 100
- Gog - 100
- Moeru - 8000
- Zilar - 8000
Active play is similar to hybrid, except that you will not be purchasing Timelapses, neither will you need to summon and level up idle ancients.
- https://kepow.org/clickerheroes/ (All builds)
- https://graceoflives.github.io/fluffy-garbanzo/ (All builds)
- http://clickerheroestracker.azurewebsites.net/ (All builds)
- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KEomHjcT-eVak5I1B7c0TTnoM2lt8TXePfWUGfJtPbg/edit (For console players)