- "Your eyes become sharper. You're able to notice many things."
The basic spawn rate for Treasure Chest is 1%. Dora gives a higher spawn rate of these Treasure Chest on non-boss zones. Dora extremely slowly approaches a limit of +9900%, which corresponds to a 100% spawn rate.
Dora's summon cost is the player's current summon cost.
Dora's cost per level is 2n, with n being equal to the next level.
All costs except the summon cost can be reduced by Chor'gorloth.
The spawn rate increase follows the equation:
+% spawn rate of Treasure Chests = 9900×(1-e-0.002n)
- Dora could be a reference to the children's TV show, Dora the Explorer.
- It could also be a reference to Pandora's box with its ability of making more treasure chests appear.
- This ancient has the slowest convergence among the ancients whose effect converges, (Atman, Bubos, Chronos, Dogcog, Dora, Fortuna, Kumawakamaru, Revolc, and Vaagur,) which is why this ancient ends up having the highest level at optimal play, near the late game.
- It effectively maxes out at level 18715.