|Bag of Holding||Lvl 10||Increases all gold found by 25%.||This space-bending bag can store things much bigger than itself. Get Midas one of these so he doesn't have to haul his fortune around with him in the midst of battle.||4.000e13|
|Heart of Gold||Lvl 25||Increases all gold found by 25%.||Midas can find more gold from your enemies. Where it comes from, you're not really sure. "These are riches beyond belief!" he says. "How can I thank Sir George?"||1.000e14|
|Touch of Gold||Lvl 50||Increases all gold found by 25%.||This upgrade gives Midas the power to turn things (and enemies!) into gold by touching them. He promises to share the wealth with you.||4.00e14|
|Golden Dimension||Lvl 75||Increases all gold found by 50%.||"I can open rifts to the Planes of Gold," he says, with madness in his eyes. The rift can only open after killing a monster, and heavy golden furniture falls through.||3.200e15|
|Golden Clicks||Lvl 100||Unlocks the Golden Clicks skill.||Clicks give 1% of monster gold, for 30 seconds (0.1% on Bosses). 1 hour cooldown.||3.200e16|
|Gold Blade||Lvl 125||Increases your Critical Click Chance by 3%.||Forged from riches of his fallen foes, the golden blade is the most expensive sword ever made.||1.600e17|
|Skill Name||Icon||Description||Hotkey||Base Cooldown|
|Golden Clicks||Clicks give 1% of monster gold, for 30 seconds. (0.1% on bosses)||5||1 hr|
- You get 192.96875% more Gold with his first 4 upgrades.
- Upon getting Wepwawet's final upgrade, Way of Kings, Midas' base DPS will increase by a whopping 10,000,000,000% (10 billion percent), making him and Betty Clicker the 2 best heroes for the late-middle game.
- King Midas with Wepwawet's upgrade is the best character until you get him to 12550 (If you also upgrade Wepwawet to 5000), as Wepwawet can beat his DPS (as he will still earn 10 damage multipliers).
- Midas was a king of Phrygia who, according to Greek mythology, possessed the power to turn whatever he touched into gold.
- For players who have not transcended yet, there is an Ancient Thusia whose description mentions Midas: Midas walks with you to greet this ancient, and shows you his purse. As you get closer, the cloth material the purse if made out of gets harder. Suddenly, you could swear it turned into leather. "Upgrading this ancient will probably make it harder to kill Treasure Chests. I would leave this one alone," Midas says. "It sounds worthless to me."