- "Conventional wisdom suggests that all things should be taken in moderation. Conventional wisdom, however, does not frequently deal with numbers larger than can fit in a 64-bit register."
Nogardnit's summon cost is the player's current summon cost.
Nogardnit's cost per level is n1.5, with n being equal to the next level.
All costs except the summon cost can be reduced by Chor'gorloth.
|Lvl||Cost||Increase in DPS per unassigned Auto Clicker when idle|
- Nogardnit, spelled backwards, is a reference to TinDragon, an active moderator of the Clicker Heroes subreddit.
- Nogardnit was introduced in patch 1.0e6.
- Unlike other Ancients, there is no relic that grants Nogardnit bonus.
- In patch 1.0e10, Nogardnit's bonus increases exponentially with every unassigned auto clicker and now increases DPS instead of gold.