- "You feel appriciated as you approach this monument. Your hard work and dedication start to pay off."
+30% gold from Golden Clicks per level.
Leveling Pluto, Ancient of Wealth
The cost of leveling up Pluto is your current Ancient Summoning cost (Which seems to follow no real equation but grows exponentially, see Ancients for prices.) at level 1, and then costs n souls to level up, n being equal to the next level.
There was no maximum level for this ancient.
- Pluto refers to the Roman god of wealth, Plutus (often confused/assimilated with Pluto, god of the Underworld), from which we get the term "plutocracy".
- If you had taken a screenshot of the Ancient in game and zoom in about 600%, you would have found a red pixel right next to the golden sphere in his lap.
- Once you got Pluto to level 330, the Golden Clicks ability description box woud have looked like this:
(Notice that the bosses still only give 0.1% per click)
- Pluto has been removed from the game as of patch 1.0.
- Pluto has been reintroduced to the game as of patch 1.0e10.