- "Forged from a million lucky coins, this monument is the strongest lucky charm in existence. Place your bets, go toe to toe with death, fight with your mother-in-law and live to tell the tale! Nothing can possibly go wrong when you're in the vicinity of Revolc. Your heroes recommend you haul it with you for when you find clickables."
Revolc increases the chance of getting double Rubies from (this depends on which site you are playing). Revolc's effect goes toward a 100% chance, and its effect follows a logarithmic formula.
Revolc's summon cost is the player's current summon cost.
Revolc's cost per level is 2n, with n being equal to the next level.
All costs except the summon cost can be reduced by Chor'gorloth.
The chance to get 2 Rubies follows the equation:
+% chance to get 2 rubies = 100×(1-e-0.01n)
- Because of the base chance of getting double Rubies from , when you get a Ruby, is 4%, there is no need at all to level Revolc past level 322. (+96% effect)
- Revolc is "clover" spelled backward. This references four-leaf clovers, which are symbols of luck.
- Revolc may look like an icosahedral-shaped die, a die mainly used Dungeons & Dragons, although the placement of the numbers does not match that of a standard icosahedral die.
- Revolc was introduced in patch 0.18, and it was the only Ancient introduced in that patch.