|Clicker Heroes |
‹ Achievements • Ancients • Ascension • Builds • Clans ›
‹ Clickables • Easter Eggs • Forge Cores • General Tips • Gold • Guides ›
‹ Heroes • Hero Souls • Holiday Events • Hotkeys • Mercenaries • Monsters ›
‹ Newbie Guide: Pre-Transcendence • Outsiders • Patch History • Primal Bosses ›
‹ Recruitment Page • Relics • Rubies • Skills • Transcendence • Units • Upgrades • Zones ›
Rubies are the premium currency in Clicker Heroes. They can be obtained from clickables, mercenary quests, or by purchasing them from the Shop using real money.
From the Shop
Rubies can be purchased directly via real money on all providers, except Kongregate.
Kongregate users will need to purchase Kreds to their account first and use those to buy the rubies.
- From Clickables
- Clickables have a small chance to drop a ruby when clicked upon. The cap for this is 25 times per ascension. On top of that, you have a 4% chance to get a 2nd ruby from a clickable, or more with Revolc. This means you will end up on average with 26 rubies per ascension.
- From Mercenaries
- Mercenaries can be sent on specific quests to obtain rubies (or a chance to obtain rubies).
On iOS/Google Play (Android)
- From Achievements
- From Clickables
- From watching videos (5 every hour)
- From watching videos after boss failed until app re-launched (25 every hour)
- From mercenaries
- Developers occasionally publish limited-user promo codes for free rubies on the official Twitter page and/or Reddit page.
- Promo codes can be redeemed by clicking the "Redeem" button in the bottom right corner of the Options menu and the menu button is shaped like a spanner.
Most Ruby purchases can be made from the Ruby Shop, which is accessed by clicking the green button below the monster HP bar.
Note: On web browsers such as Armor Games, you must create an account and log in to it in order to use the shop. This can be avoided by going to the spanner at the top right, pressing it, clicking the 'save' button, saving your progress somewhere on your device, opening the original Clicker Heroes website, pressing the spanner on it in the top right, clicking 'import' pasting you date there and then you will be able to play with the shop.
|Item||Cost in Rubies||Effect||State after Ascension||State after Transcension|
|Timelapse||20||Fast-forward 8 hours in time. Your cooldowns refresh, and you get a certain amount of Gold based on your DPS and highest zone. (8 hours will also be taken of current mercenary quests.)
|Auto Clicker||100 + 50 × current amount of Auto Clicker owned||Auto Clicker can be used to automatically level heroes, activate skills, and click monsters for you! They click at a rate of 10 clicks per second and stack unlimitedly.||Remained||Remained|
|Quick Ascension||50||Additional Hero Souls will be added to the current total (not the "Ascend for" total) without resetting the levels. 1 Ascension will also be added to the total Ascensions in the stats.
(The Quick Ascension reward is equal to the Sum of Hero Souls from all non-Centennial bosses beaten up to your HZE * Chance of Boss being Primal + Sum of Hero Souls from Centennials. This includes Hero Souls from Transcendent Power.)
|Double Damage||50||Adds a permanent 2x multiplier to all damage. Can be purchased only once.||Remained||Remained|
|3 Random Gilded Heroes||30||Up to 3 heroes will have a gild added. One hero may be gilded more than once with this purchase. Only seen heroes can be selected. Heroes marked as LOCKED on the Gilded Heroes screen are not eligible.|
(The Gilded Heroes screen can be reached by clicking the "?" button in the Shop or by clicking the "Gilded" button at the bottom of the Heroes list.)
|Remained||Lost at first, but restored gradually|
|3 Relics||40||Gives you 3 random Relic without having to hunt for them.
(You need to ascend at least once in order to unlock this purchase.)
There are also a few purchases which can't be made directly from the shop.
|Action||Cost in rubies||Where to find it||When it can be found|
|Create a new clan||50||One of the two buttons under the Clans tab||As long as you're not in a clan already|
|Immediately fight an Immortal, without having to wait||10||At the bottom of the Today's Raid tab||When you've already damaged the Immortal 3 times that day or less than 3 times but the last time was less than an hour ago, and the Immortal hasn't been beaten yet.|
|Instantly hire a new Mercenary||40||At the bottom of the Mercenary tab||As long as you have less than 5 Mercenaries|
|Revive a Mercenary||10 + ceil(1.5^(Mercenary level))||It's a green sprite below the HP bar of one of your Mercenaries||After a Mercenary has died, but before it has been buried|
On iOS/Google Play (Android)
|Item||Cost in rubies||Effect||After Ascension||After Transcension|
|2x Damage Multiplier||500||Adds a permanent 2x multiplier to all damage. Can be purchased only once.||Remained||Remained|
|Treasure||25||A minimum of 1,000 Gold will be added to your total, based on DPS.||Lost||Lost|
|3 Gilded Heroes||200||Up to 3 heroes will have a gild added. One hero may be gilded more than once with this purchase.||Remained||Lost at first, but restored gradually|
|Refresher||20-160||All skill cooldown times will be instantly reset, except for Dark Ritual.||Lost||Lost|
|Quick Ascension||500||Additional Hero Souls will be added to the current total (not the "Ascend for" total) without resetting the levels.
(You need to defeat level 105 to unlock Hero Souls.)
|3 Relics||400||Gives you 3 random Relics without having to hunt for them.||Remained||Lost|
|Seeing Red||Complete 5 quests for Rubies.|
|The Red Baron||Complete 25 quests for Rubies.|
|Red Tide||Complete 100 quests for Rubies.|
|Red Sea||Complete 500 quests for Rubies.|
|Red Planet||Complete 2500 quests for Rubies.|
- The Ruby Shop (and with it, the Ruby system) was introduced in patch 0.17c. It only sold Timelapses, Gilded Heroes and Quick Ascensions at that time though.
- Patch 1.0 limited the amount of clickables that could award rubies to 25 per ascension.
- In the April fools event, clicking the hero's faces could possible give you rubies.
- it seems to be the case, that this is not limited to April fools. Once per trancension (pls verify) you can click once on each heroes face for one ruby each. if you unlock a new hero through progressing to higher levels (and thus sums of gold) a click on the new hero gives you a ruby.